Job Title: Examiner of Accounts – Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Kolping Society
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Accountant
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive
Uganda Kolping Society Profile:
UKS is a family-like community NGO, working with communities in Society, Church and State, Marriage and Family, providing technical support towards self–help and spiritual renewal for integral development, with values embedded in the Catholic Social Doctrine, and the teachings of Adolph Kolping. Our vision is to be the leading Development Organization in Uganda, with steadily growing membership promoting integrated self-help activities, with an aim of making the world a better place to live in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Examine accounting, financial, control, operating, and other records of the Company to determine compliance.
- Assess the accuracy of record-keeping transactions in line with the Company Policies and procedures.
- Review records pertaining to material assets and physical assets of the Company.
- A diploma in Business Administration with Accounting Option or its equivalent.
- Two years’ working experience in a reputable organization
- Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
How To Apply for Uganda Kolping Society Jobs 2021
Interested candidates should fill application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or Kolping National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest, and daytime telephone contact, should be addressed to:-
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: 10th September 2021 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.