Job Title: – Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 Executive Assistant
Organization: Orient Bank Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Reports to: Managing Director/CEO
Orient Bank Profile:
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 25 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy.
In November 2002 Orient Bank successfully out competed other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL). This was a Bank of Uganda invitation bid, which Orient Bank won due to its Professional, Technical and Banking soundness.
Ensures that the administrative matters of the Executive Office run smoothly by effectively planning for and coordinating all stakeholder requirements as per the Bank’s policies, guidelines and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, plan & monitor the Managing Director’s diary of activities.
• Actively contribute to overall communications/ events calendar, identifying opportunities & generating ideas to ensure strategic messages are delivered at all events involving the Managing Director.
• Work closely with all stakeholders to develop and enhance the strategy of the bank and develop end to end resolution of customer complaints addressed to the Managing Director.
• Provide administrative assistance for Board meetings, including travel, venue logistics, filing and distribution of Board papers/ documents.
• Provide administrative and secretarial support for Management meetings, including minute taking, report writing and maintaining action logs for closure of key issues requiring executive management’s attention.
• Maintain an efficient and effective filing system.
• Manage the process for handling all issues/ queries/ complaints received to the Managing Director.
• Receive and forward Executive office correspondence, communication including letters, memos, telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mail in line with Bank policy.
• Attend to visitors/customers in the Executive Office by scheduling appointments to effectively deliver public relations in line with guiding procedures of the bank.
• Supervise and ensure cleanliness of the executive office all the time.
• Plan, requisition and account for office stationery and equipment in line with bank’s policies.
• Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
• Resilient individual, able to quickly adapt to changing situations and pressure levels.
• Highly proactive, self –driven, and able to prioritize & multitask effectively
• Great stakeholder management skills, accompanied by an understanding of the Office’s key stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Key attention to detail
• Proven record of professional discretion
• Above average competence in use of MS Office tools/ applications
• Previous banking experience is an added advantage
How To Apply for Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 2nd April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.