Job Title: – NRC Uganda Jobs 2021 Administration Assistant
Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Uganda
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Uganda Profile:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 30 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP is a global provider of expertise that contributes to solving challenges in the humanitarian, development and peacebuilding sectors. Our ultimate goal is to strengthen the resilience, and protect the lives, rights and livelihoods of vulnerable people and communities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a receptionist at the Country Office.
- Support in the bookings and reservations e.g. Hotel, flights meetings
- Work with the logistics team to ensure office supplies stocks are monitored and replenished in collaboration with the user departments.
- Support the Country office teams in the in the day today clerical work.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
- The ideal candidate for the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Administration Assistant job placement must hold a Degree Level- Associate Degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork, influencing, and relationship- building skills.
- Adaptability and Flexibility.
How To Apply for NRC Uganda Jobs 2021:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline : 27th January 2021 5:00pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.