Job Title: – Ministry of Education Uganda Jobs 2022 2 Data Entry Clerks
Organization: Ministry of Education and Sports
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Assistant Commissioner – Statistics, Monitoring & Evaluation
Ministry of Education and Sports Profile:
The Ministry of Education and Sports is responsible for planning and monitoring the implementation of key programmes and projects under the sector. The Ministry is desirous to engage services of data entry clerks for purpose of collecting information required for monitoring key Programmes, Projects and activities under the Education Sector.
To support the process of data gathering and capture under the Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation Division
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data using questionnaires and surveys
- Entering data on the authorized information management systems
- Analyzing data
- Preparing information briefs and reports
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University Institution
- Functional knowledge of the relevant ICT and computer applications, including inter alia MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; strong writing skills are essential
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize activities work with minimum supervision and meet project deadlines.
How To Apply for Ministry of Education Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should attach photocopies of their certificates and testimonials plus recent passport size photographs.
Eligible female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted for the interview and the final selection process.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education and Sports,
Floor 4 Room 4.10, Embassy House, King George VI Way,
P.O. Box 7063, Kampala, UGANDA
Hard copies should be hand-delivered to the Security Registry (Floor 4, Room 1), Embassy House
Deadline: 27 th March 2022 at 5:00 pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .