Job Title: Fresher Administrative Officer – KCCA Jobs 2021
Organization: Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Kampala Capital City Authority (KCCA) Profile:
The Authority is a corporate body with perpetual succession and may sue and be sued in its corporate name and do, enjoy or suffer anything that may be done, enjoyed or suffered by a body corporate. The Authority is the governing body of the Capital City and administers Capital City on behalf of the central government subject to this Act. Any enactment that applies to a district shall, subject to this Act and with the necessary modifications, apply to the Authority
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
Roles and responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to the Personal Assistant for performing the following duties:-
1. Maintaining and updating the Directorates/ Department activity log and following with the relevant responsible office for implementation in line with the departmental guidelines
2. Receiving and responding to queries and advising stakeholders in line with the Authority’s Policy and Objectives.
3. Organizing and coordinating meetings, taking down minutes and providing feedback in line with the Authority’s Policies.
4. Receiving and dispatching all correspondences to and from the Department in line with the Authority’s guidelines
5. Setting up and maintaining the Departmental’s filing system in line with the approved Authority’s guidelines.
6. Requisitioning for the department assets, monitoring usage and maintaining them in accordance with administrative guidelines.
7. Processing and forwarding documents in line with office management standards and ethics.
8. Providing secretarial services to the departmental head by processing and forwarding documents in line with office management standards and ethics.
9. Ensuring timeliness, cleanliness and tidiness of the office, safe custody, security and confidentiality of official information and documents in the Unit.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honour’s Bachelor’s Degree in either Public Administration, or Social Science, or Arts, or Social Work, and Social Administration, or Management, from a recognized University or Institution. Possession of a Postgraduate Diploma in either Public Administration, or Social, or Science, or Arts, or Social Work and Social Administration (SWASA), or Management, or any other related field from a recognized University or Institution will be an added advantage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years working experience in administrative duties and office management at Assistant Officer or Officer level in Government or from a reputable organization.
How To Apply for KCCA Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 7th June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.