Job Title: – Karapapa Travelers Inn Jobs 2021 Fresher Receptionist
Organization: Karapapa Travelers Inn
Duty Station: Moroto
Karapapa Travelers Inn Profile
Karapapa Travelers Inn is a new Guest House located within the heart of Moroto town. Established in 2020, Karapapa Travelers Inn seeks to provide a comfortable, clean and cost effective alternative to traditional hotels.
The receptionist will report to the Manager and will be responsible for ensuring a smooth check-in for guests, providing an introduction to the Guest House’s key features and facilities. The Receptionist will be responsible for Guest House administration. The job will be full time, with working hours between 8.00 am and 7:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reception and registration of guests, greeting clients, responding to telephone calls, emails and issue of invoices and follow up for their payments
• Handling and distributing mails
• Filing clients’ registration forms
• Maintaining records, including checking accounts and invoices.
• Relevant previous reception experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• A Certificate in Business Administration or equivalent qualification is desirable.
How To Apply for Karapapa Travelers Inn Jobs 2021
Those interested in the above job, can either hand deliver the applications to: Director, Niabai Stationers, Lopeduru Market Road, Moroto Municipality or email to: [email protected] or call mobile: 0393 193 843/0750 338 238 for further information.
Deadline: 31st March 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.