Jobs at:Uganda Kolping Society
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2021
Within Uganda , Hoima , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ?ll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Head Chef
Reports: Supervisor F&B<br />Age Limit: 20 - 40 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Quali?cation and Person Speci?cation
• A diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Three years relevant working experience in the Hotel industry working as a chef.
• Managerial skills and ability to coach others
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good interpersonal relationships
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with efficiency
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, cook and present food timely and efficiently, meeting Kolping Hotel Standards.
• Head and manage the Kitchen staff
• Follow recipes, portion controls and check the right terms and presentations as set by the Hotel
• Replenish all items as needed throughout the shift
• Clean and maintain working areas while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ?ll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.