Job Title: Front Desk Officer – Exodus Sacco Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Exodus Sacco Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head Human Resources and Administration
Exodus Sacco Ltd Profile
Exodus Sacco Ltd is a Sacco for members of the Uganda Police Force (UPF) which commenced on 19 September 2007 under the Cooperative Societies’ Act of 1991. It is registered under the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Cooperatives with registration number, 8404/RCS.
The Front Desk Officer will mainly attend to and take action on all Exodus Sacco visitors and coordinate in-coming and outgoing telephone calls and messages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the switch board; ensure effective receiving and routing of in-coating and out-going calls and compliance to the telephone usage policy.
- Analyze and report stakeholder feedback at the front office
- Facilitate dissemination of publications and information.
- Assist in the implementation of the stakeholder communication strategy.
- Receive and effectively direct and/ advise Exodus Sacco visitors to respective offices.
- Maintain an orderly and attractive Front Office for a positive organizational image.
- Disseminate general information to Staff of the Sacco.
- Attend to any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor or Management.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies, Office Management Arts, Social Sciences, from a recognized institution
- Two years of relevant working experience from a reputable organization.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
- Only Uganda Police Officers that are members of Exodus SACCO are eligible to apply.
How To Apply for Exodus Sacco Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should send their applications preferably by recorded delivery to Exodus SACCO head office at Police Headquarters – Naguru, Kampala or email to: [email protected] addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Exodus Sacco Ltd,
- O. Box 7055
Uganda Police Headquarters – Naguru, Kampala
- Applicants who do not meet the stipulated minimum qualification requirements will not be considered.
- Board Members or Staff of the Exodus SACCO shall not be accepted as referees. Canvassing or any attempt thereof will lead to automatic disqualification. Exodus Sacco Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 19th November 2021