Job Title: Fresher Customer Service Officer – Watson Financial Services Jobs 2021
Organization: Watson Financial Services and Consultants Ltd
Job Location: Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
Starting Salary: 300,000/= to 350,000/=
N.B: The applicants must be a resident of Wakiso and aged between 22-25years
Watson Financial Services and Consultants Ltd Profile:
Watson Financial Services and Consultants Ltd is a registered company and it operates from Wakiso Town.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attending to Walk-in Customers
- Selling company products and services
- Ensure proper booking of all transactions
- Own customer complaints and resolution process in portfolio
- Growing the number of clients
- Ensure the office environment is clean
- Managing branch petty Cash
- Maintains and updates clients’ files
- Document Filing
- The applicant must be a fresh graduate with a Diploma in Business related course.
- Experience in marketing or customer service is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image
- Administrative skills
- Team player
- Problem Solver
- Time management
How To Apply for Watson Financial Services Jobs 2021
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application, updated CV and qualification documents to the following Address, stating the job title you’re applying as the subject.
The Manager, Watson Financial Services and Consultant Ltd,
P.O. Box 111025 Wakiso. Uganda
For Inquiries call 0393241629 or 0709473153 or 0774802447
Deadline: 21st May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.