Job Title: – UWESO Jobs 2021 Fresher Assistant Accountant
Organization: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Job Location: Masulita Children Village(MCV) (Masulita) in Wakiso
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) Profile:
An Assistant Accountant supports the Accountant in completing basic bookkeeping, clerical and accounting tasks for a company. Their duties include preparing company budgets, building and assessing financial reports and managing a business’ payroll processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To ensure timely requisition of funds from head office and make payments at the Home.
• Ensuring that requisition forms for payments are filled out
• Manage petty cash and follow up accountabilities
• Preparing receipts and payment reports
• Monitoring fuel usage
• To ensure safety and regular repair and maintenance of the assets of UWESO at the Home.
• Maintaining a record of all assets in the Home.
• Stores management.
• Coordinating the repair and maintenance process
• To prepare timely financial management reports of the Home.
• Acting as agent for MCV bank accounts, collecting bank statements and preparing monthly bank reconciliations for the home’s accounts
• Ensuring books of accounts are well updated for submission to head office
• Ensuring all financial documents are filed
• Receive cash of MCV Sales
• A minimum of two years’ working experience in similar post in a reputable organization
• Ability to use computer packages (Dynamics Business Central) for financial reporting.
• Should be a team player and effective communicator.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
• High degree of personal integrity.
How To Apply for UWESO Jobs 2021
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Tell: 0392 777 448
Indicate Salary history and salary expectation.
Or Email to: [email protected] . (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB)
Deadline: 20th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.