Job Title: 10 No Experience Officer TREP – URSB Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Supervisor – TREP
Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) Profile
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is established as a Statutory Body under the Uganda Registration Services Bureau Act Cap. 210. The Bureau is a key player in commercial and civil registrations that facilitate private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Jointly collaborate with URA, KCCA & Local Government to implement TREP.
- Sensitize the Business Community about their Rights and obligations with regard to Business Registration and formalization
- Conduct and bring all Business Registration services nearer clients through operationalizing of mobile offices
- Through mobile offices to provide assistance to the business community about different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Attend weekly review meetings
- Through Mobile Offices, to provide technical assistance to business community about the different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Issues appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority
Key Result Areas:
- Business names registered
- Business community sensitized
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted
- Movement of clients’ files tracked.
- Finished work handed to back to clients.
- The ideal candidate for the Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) Officer TREP job must hold an Honors Degree in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course to the tax registration expansion program (TREP)
- Computer knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer cares skills
How To Apply for URSB Jobs 2021
All interested candidates who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to submit their application letters indicating day time telephone contacts, postal and email addresses, or both and three reputable referees, certificates and testimonials. All applications should be addressed to:
The Registration General,
Uganda Registration Services Bureau.
ONLY Emails Applications will be accepted.
Email your application accompanied with academic credentials, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and any other related documents to [email protected]
Deadline: 2nd August 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.