Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer (Web Master) – Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
Organization: Uganda Martyrs University
Location: Nkozi campus
Reports to: Head of Marketing and Public Relations
Uganda Martyrs University Profile:
Uganda Martyrs University is a private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church in Uganda. It is licensed by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education. UMU consists of seven faculties, one institute, four centers, five departments, and two schools.
The Digital Marketing Officer shall develop and employ a digital marketing strategy and ensure a stable online presence on the Web and all UMU Social Media Platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To revamp the UMU Website by designing a rather new and flexible template that can capture relevant content of UMU activities;
• Be responsible for routinely collecting, writing and editing content for the University Website;
• Update relevant information from the Faculties and Departments on the website;
• Ensure that news and activities happening in the University is uploaded in record time to the website;
• Ensure that the website is updated from time to time with appealing designs;
• Reach out and respond to clients through University social media platforms including; (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn);
• Constantly upload information on all social media platforms.
• Ensure that the University social media platforms are boosted in order to have a wider coverage.
• Copyrighting and Content Management
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytic tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
How To Apply for Uganda Martyrs University Jobs 2021
All applications should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Human Resources. All applications must be accompanied by up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, Names and Contact details of three references, copies of certified academic certificates and transcripts and current-day telephone contact and email address.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Resources
Uganda Martyrs University
P.O Box 5498, Kampala
Deadline : 15th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.