SUPERVISOR MOBILE MONEY /AGENT BANKING
The teller is generally responsible for the cashing in and cashing out to bank agents transacting business at the agent outlet.
Duties and responsibilities
• General duties are to provide cash in and cash out in the Company’s day-to-day business operations and building effective customer relationships as well as recruiting new customers.
• Registering MicroPay Mobile Money customers /Agent Banking Customers and sensitizing them regarding the security of their Personal Identification Number.
• Promoting MicroPay Mobile Money /Agent Banking services and supporting the subscribers.
• Receiving and depositing cash into registered customer accounts (cash in).
• Processing cash withdrawals for registered and non-registered customers (cash out).
• Vending mobile telephone airtime (EVD) and handling payment of customer bills.
• Handling banking transactions and ensuring availability of sufficient funds in cash and float to meet customer requirements;
• Ensuring that all customer transactions are duly recorded.
• Coordinating and reconciling all financial transactions at the end of every working day
• Providing information and assistance to customers including attending to their queries and complaints.
• Providing all services as may be required under the MicroPay Mobile Money /Agent banking services
• Managing the Company’s relationship with partners including mobile money service providers and banks; and any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management.
Key Performance Indicators
• Client satisfaction indicated by increased registered new customers
• Number of tasks undertaken effectively and efficiently.
• Time spent on task fulfillment and the performance level
• Level of Innovation and creativity
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in humanities preferably marketing.
• Knowledge of the mobile money /agency banking life cycle.
• At least one years’ experience in the mobile money/agent banking services
• Demonstrated proficiency in multiple languages
• Demonstrated commitment to learning about
• Ability to manage challenges in a Stress environment
• Self-driven person with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Versatility & willingness to work across various functional areas
• Ability to work for long hours without or with minimal supervision
• High Energy
• Experience Working in an Agile Environment
• Creativity and innovation
• High Concentration
• The ability to learn new technologies quickly
• An analytical mind
• Able to Work Independently
• Time Management
• The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
• Commercial and business awareness
• Attentive to detail