Standard Bank Uganda Graduate Program
Jobs at:Standard Bank Group
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
Our Graduate Trainee Program gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience and puts you on an accelerated path to future leadership opportunities within Stanbic Bank
You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
Our program follows a work-based approach to learning, you’ll gain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank, as you’re guided and supported to achieve the goals you’ve set yourself.
The programme integrates practical, theory, structured work experience as well as access to various learning opportunities.
Opportunities for our graduate program are available in the following areas: Engineering / Information Technology, Investment Banking, Data Science, Finance, Sales, Salesforce, Project Management and so much more.
• Must be a Ugandan Citizen & not registered for or completing another graduate program or internship
• Any field of study related to our business units is preferred: Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Statistics / Data Science
• Completed undergraduate program between 2020 & 2023, for anyone graduating in 2023, you must have completed school by September 2022 i.e. awaiting graduation
• Graduated with a 4.0 GPA or above, (First Class / High Second upper)
• Less than 2 years’ work experience
• Persons with disability are strongly encouraged to apply
• Interpreting Data
• Managing Tasks
• Producing Output
• Team Working
• Meeting Timescales
• Problem solving
• Data capturing and archiving
• Exploring Technology
• Numerical Skills
• Selling and negotiating
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified? Click here to apply