Job Title: 12 Associate Client Advisors – Staffpool Africa Jobs 2021
Organization: Staffpool Africa
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Head Customer Experience
Staffpool Africa Profile:
Staffpool Africa is a multinational recruitment agency that delivers unsurpassed levels of professionalism and client services in Job Advertising, Executive Search, Recruitment & Selection as well as Membership and In-house Talent Partnership programs. Staffpool Africa’s core purpose is, ‘Transforming organisations by bridging human resource gaps through prompt, professional and seamless talent acquisition programs and recruitment services’. Our extensive experience spans over a variety of sectors where we have provided workforce solutions. Such sectors include, but are not limited to, manufacturing, financial and banking institutions, networks and communications, NGOs and parastatals, Oil and Gas and many others.
As a regional market leader, Staffpool Africa is famous for offering high impact talent recruitment services. Our continental footprint has allowed us to ensure a sound experience for companies offering employment as well as individuals seeking employment. Our business is built on sound human capital principles, while offering all our clients the highest level of loyalty, integrity and respect. We pride ourselves on offering a personal experience that adds value and ensures sustainable business growth in Uganda, East Africa and Africa as a whole.
To find out more, visit: www.staffpoolafrica.com
The Associate Client Advisor works independently to identify markets, opportunities and schedule meetings with potential clients and will ensure reliable and effective representation for all Staffpool Africa’s programs and services. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with decision makers of organizations that fit our customer profile in Africa, and acting as a business partner to understand their organizational challenges, needs and goals with the aim of generating revenues for Staffpool Africa while offering value out of our programs and services. S/he will ensure timely response and interpretation of the company’s programs and services both to the current and prospective partners. S/he will promote membership and partnership with organisations by initiating own marketing and sales strategy, in line with the set guidelines and in close consultation with the Head Office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities – as an independent Associate, and in your own time: Being Your Own
• Identify markets and schedule meetings with potential clients.
• Provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution(s) that best fits the needs of each individual client.
• Establish, develop and maintain posit ive business and customer relationships.
• Generate leads in different countries and reaching out to them.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction .
• Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and earn their trust .
• Manage and follow up on the developed market prospects.
• Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the Head Office.
Minimum Qualifications for CARE International Uganda Jobs 2021
The successful candidate should meet the following specifications;
• A good Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or other professional qualification .
• Formal training and experience in HR is desirable but not a must.
• Honest, professional, high achiever with Strong and ethical performance Coachable and highly competitive spirit.
• Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English .
• Sector knowledge and prior similar experience is a strong plus.
• People networked.
• Owns a computer/smart phone and can access internet.
• Aged 25 years old and above.
Skills and Qualities:
• Massively positive outlook – the glass must always be half full
• Good at building long-term relationships
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Able to listen to clients’ needs and give timely useful feedback.
• Visionary – interested in promotion and career growth.
• Highly ethical – integrity and openness to feedback.
• Good at making new contacts and networking
• Social media and virtual platforms such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet etc.
Note: The offer is subject to fulltime contract appointment upon satisfactory performance.
How To Apply for Staffpool Africa Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified persons are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV only as a single PDF file attachment to
clearly indicating the Position Title and Country in which you wish to operate, in the email subject line. For further inquiries call
Alternatively, access this Job ad at www.staffpoolafrica.com and apply online.
Shortlisting is on rolling basis and se lection shall continue until all the vacancies are filled. While we appreciate all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Staffpool Africa does not charge candidates for participation in interviews, nor does the company charge candidates in exchange for employment.
Deadline: 31st August 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .