Social Media Executive
Deadline of this Job:
23 June 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Social Media Executive will work closely with Public Relations, Graphics and other Marketing teams to define and execute the day-to-day social media activities across selected company accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in developing and managing content for the selected social media accounts, including writing and posting editorial content and graphics, and liaising with the PR regularly.
• Ensure that social media policies are adhered to, are well socialized across the company and remain in compliance.
• Manage and keep an overview of all activities across all platforms.
• Assist with monitoring the organization’s reputation online.
• Build and execute social media strategy, through content research, audience identification, benchmarking, brand messaging and by conducting surveys.
• Set up and optimize company social media pages on various platforms for the best visibility of the company’s social media content.
• Monitor and develop reports and counter strategies based on competitor activities with social media spaces.
• Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly selected posts which enlightens audiences and promote brand focused messages.
• Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficiency and areas for social media campaign improvement.
• Performs any other task as per management request.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a busy environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can visit: https://www.harissint.com/job/social-media-executive-2/