Job Title: Fresher Social Media Manager – SMAT Marketing Limited Jobs 2021
Organization: SMAT Marketing Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
SMAT Marketing Limited Profile
SMAT Marketing is a business communications consultancy, specializing in digital marketing. Founded in 2014 in Kampala, Uganda, SMAT Marketing has quickly grown into one of the most reliable digital marketing companies, partnering with growing businesses to achieve their branding, sales and marketing goals. SMAT Marketing’s “help-not-hype” approach has enabled clients to build long-term, sustainable growth, transformation and momentum that lasts beyond short-term trends. We love to work with growth-minded business owners & brand managers with whom we have shared values, mutual respect and a strong commitment to REAL success.
We are looking for a YOUNG, witty, and strategic Social Media Manager to oversee our clients’ presence on a number of Social Media platforms. The successful candidate should be able to create great content and maintain vibrant online communities for our clients’ social media sites. The ideal candidate should also be a quick learner with unwavering diligence. The social media manager will lead & collaborate with designers and other content developers to deliver effective campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of social media campaign strategies
- Implement & monitor social media campaigns
- Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Moderate social media communities and nurture growth and engagement from followers.
- Collaborate with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that campaigns are engaging.
- Analyze and report on the performance of social media marketing campaigns
- Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications
We want to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about digital content, social space, and emerging trends.
- You are able to work independently but want to be part of an engaged, exciting team.
- You are looking to make a positive difference and change business for good.
- Your approach to work is fun and inclusive.
- You want to help drive wider team goals in a fast-paced work environment.
- It is MANDATORY for the applicant to include links to their Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn in the cover letter or CV
- If the applicant has experience managing business pages, they MUST include active links to any business pages they currently manage or have previously managed.
- Applicants are advised to focus on applied skills and accomplishments in application letter & CV presentations.
How To Apply for SMAT Marketing Limited Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15th May 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.