Senior Officer - Protocol (UAE National Only)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Manage pro-actively, consistent quality of service throughout
• Execute Protocol polices & procedures ensuring V/VIP PAX fast departure and smooth arrival
• Liaise with designated contacts at Airport Ops including government entities
• Work within the developed operational plans within protocol requirements and objectives, and meet objectives, timelines and deadlines.
• Coordinate & provide support to relevant governmental organizations in respect of visits by V/VIPs and other defined important guest categories
• Ensure arrival and departure halls readiness prior to every visit
• Attend Chairman and CEO’s protocol handling upon request. Plan, coordinate and execute all aspects of protocol support for senior leadership and their distinguished guests
• Assist in the development, implementation and coordination of the protocol guidelines in particular with respect of national day celebration and other ceremonial matters with V/VIP attendance
• Manage accurate record keeping within the protocol team and provide updates to Manager.
QUALIFICATION / EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management, marketing/communication
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in guest management, hospitality, protocol and/or events CERTIFICATIONS,KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Adequate training in protocol, diplomacy and/or hospitality
• Strong communication skills