Job Title: – Sema Private Lender Ltd Jobs 2021 Fresher Direct Sales Officer
Organization: Sema Private Lender Ltd
Duty Station: Najjanankumbi and Ndeeba,Uganda
Sema Private Lender Ltd Profile
Sema Private Lender is a private company that was registered to extend financial services to the public since 2018. Today it stands with 2 branches with a clientele of over 200 clients. We offer Credit facilities/ loans, open bank accounts, make URA payments, offer Agency banking and Mobile money services.
The position is commission based and offers a short term contract which is renewable based on performance and or business need. It is field based with daily reporting at the main branch to support growth of sales. The incumbent will drive sales and grow the company’s products range through direct sales and mobile marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, plan and visit potential clients.
- Make repeat sales to existing customers.
- Implement the company’s sales program in line with the marketing strategies through participation in marketing drives
- Record sales and review own performance against set targets.
- Provide feedback to the company on customers, competition and the market.
- Monitor, respond and follow up prospective clients so as to conclude sales.
- Sell and cross sell all products of the company
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Prepare venues and materials for sales activities.
- The ideal candidate for the job must hold a diploma in business related discipline from a recognized institution
- Work experience in sales will be an added advantage
- Fluency in local language of the area
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to multitask and combine a high pressure job and intensive sales
NB: The position carries a retainer and an attractive commission structure
How To Apply for Sema Private Lender Ltd Jobs 2021
All qualified candidates should submit their applications to [email protected]
Deadline: 2nd June 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.