Reporting to The media Operation Manager for Scooper News & Postnow
Salary: 150 United States Dollar (550000 UGX)+KPI Bonus PER MONTH
We are fun, we are youthful, we are ambitious!
We need self-assured and vibrant individuals who are eager to learn, explore, manage and contribute to our business development in Uganda.
Scooper News seeks local Uganda coordinators who are aware, informed, and voracious in newsgathering; good public relations & coordinating skills; up to date about trending and viral contents in Uganda & East Africa Community & global.
This offer requires work from home.
These are mandatory requirements :
1. Since this offer is home-based, please make sure a stable network condition. You must have a self-owned laptop or computer
2. University graduate with at least 1.5 years' working experience in a related field
3. Fluent in English-speaking & writing
4. Good computer skill; Good social/communicating skill; familiar with online news creation & writing style.
5. Self-commitment; Strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, Good Communication Skills, Time Management Abilities, Problem-Solving Skills, Team Player
Below are adding-on/optional requirements:
1. Major in Mass Communication & Journalism from top universities is favored
2. Own an Android device. (strongly recommended)
3. Can speak a little Chinese or Swahili
4. Political-neutral, fact-based, without fear or favor
1. Content writing in English
2. In charge of recruiting Scooper freelancer writer (Postnow) in Uganda
3. Dig out trending topics around Uganda & East Africa Community with excellent news sensitivity and create news articles as requested.
4. In-time communication with Scooper Team, assist Scooper & Postnow team with daily administration
5. Select & test news source in Scooper News Backend
Note: Due to the Spring Festival Holiday, our team may not respond in time.
Applications should be made using the Brightermonday portal by clicking on the ' Apply now ' button