SAP FI/CO Superuser
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position & Grade: SAP FI/CO Superuser
Reports to: Assistant Manager SAP
The IT Specialist is responsible for the analysis, design, Configuration and support of the ERP areas to meet the business needs of Movit Products limited in any of the following modules; Finance, Human Capital, Sales, & Distribution, Material management and Production planning. The Job holder will closely Work with end users to deliver, maintain, trouble shoot and enhance ERP functionality.
• Strong integration experience with other components within SAP Software such as Material Management, Sales & Distribution, Production Planning, Payroll, Asset Management
• Should be managed technical configuration and changes in existing system as per business requirement
• Support users in GL, AR, AP, BR, Budget, Taxation, Product Costing, Payroll
• Should have strong knowledge of Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Business Areas, COPA, Apportionment, Budget controls
• Should have strong knowledge of Internal Order and settlement rules and method.
• Should have strong knowledge of Asset Management
• Should have knowledge of new features in SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics, Fiori, S/4HANA conversion and pre-requisites, S/4HANA simplification and business impact, SAP cloud platform
• Should have experience in master data uploading using LTMC / LSMW
• Identifying integration points between finance and other modules and contacting
other departments as necessary if require
• Prepare configuration document test scripts and test scenarios
• Capture bugs & issues which appear during transactions and testing of processes
• Training & Support the module end users
• Continuous process improvement in module processes
• Monitoring end user performance & activities in SAP
• Determining ongoing training needs of SAP users
• Data Cleansing with the business-based rules
• Maintaining documentation of each module processes
• Highly motivated with good interpersonal and strong communication skills
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / ACCA / CPA.
• Should have minimum five years of experience in Finance domain.
• Should have experience of 1 implementation/supports project in SAP S4 HANA FICO module.
• Expertise in GL, AR, AP, BR, Budget & Control, Taxation, Asset, Product Costing and Payroll.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• (Open Dates: 19th-26th July 2021)
• Please log on to our website https://movitproducts.com/careers
• Check details of the position you would like to apply for (Key Responsibilities and Job Specifications)
• Download the MPL Job Application Form, fill it and send it as an attachment to [email protected]
• Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.