- Company: FINCA Uganda
- Location: Uganda
- State: Uganda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - FINCA Jobs in UgandaSales Jobs in Uganda
The Sales Manager is responsible for supporting FINCA Uganda’s new Business Strategies through Direct Sales Representatives, Sales Activations and Marketing Campaigns. This role is a major contributing factor to new business growth and support of new product launches.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Taking lead in developing a sales strategy and operational plan through segmenting the market as well as developing and implementing measurable sales KPI’s
- Taking lead on all lead generations, conversions and sales promotions activities while working with branch teams.
- Developing and implementing customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Taking lead of business campaigns and developing key targets for any given marketing campaign and activation plus successful implementation, coordination of all sales promotions and marketing campaigns for products and special events
- Maintaining a close link with branch initiatives, implementing branch based personal selling, direct marketing and sales promotions to achieve brand awareness and sales growth
- Developing go to market strategies for all products and services (new and existing)
- Supporting the development, review and roll out of new credit, savings and channels products including the training for branch staff.
- Forecasting sales for the institutions new products and services and assisting branch staff in setting challenges but realistic volume targets.
- Responsible for training the direct sales team and ensuring that all branch staff have necessary sales skills, where there are gaps, define and communicate training needs to Product Manager, Chief Operations Officer and Training Manager.
- Developing preferred customer list, carrying out client visits on corporate customers and accomplish all selling priorities.
- Managing growth and engagement through the social media sites for FINCA Uganda and converting them into a lead generation channel.
- Generating a website, Social media content and updating the digital channels including promoting engagements with the customers on those channels
- Provide monthly reports to Senior Management on the Performance of the lead generation channels and key items that require their attention.
- As a part of the budgeting process, in conjunction with commercial and product heads, develop 12-months Regional Growth Strategy and Expansion Plans based on market potential
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and acts in position as and when required to give general oversight on the department’s functions
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in reviewing proposals from potential partners and other corporate social responsibility programs
- Working closely with call center to ensure feedback from clients is worked upon and telesales
- Sales and Marketing knowledge
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentations skills
- Advanced IT skills including use of Excel, Word, email, PowerPoint, databases.
- High level of numeracy, analytical and statistical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Good multitasking capabilities and team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
- Digital Marketing skills(Content generation and Integration)
- Excellent understanding of FINCA Uganda business and the general local financial market
- Familiarity in applying different methods of research to obtain accurate data.
- Understand the changing marketing trends online and offline
- Business acumen, knowledge of the market and ability to align work with strategic goals.
- Integrity, ability to inspire the trust of others
Qualifications and Experience
A Business related Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
5 year’s work experience in a Financial/Banking sector
A professional qualification and MBA is an added advantage