Location: Within the Country
Industry: Marketing and Sales
Remuneration: Attractive package
Pan Afric Impex located at plot 62 Bombo Road, P.O.BOX 7257 Kampala, the Producer of high quality and marketable Joha maize flour is recruiting highly competent sales personnel to market its product on an Equal opportunity basis.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to come for an interview.
The successful candidate should meet the following specifications;
• High achiever with Strong and ethical performance
• Coachable and highly competitive spirit
• Effective communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and more other local languages like Luganda, Lusoga, Ateso Lugisu, Acholi
• People networked
• Excellent time-management
• Successful working experience in sales, marketing, research, or other ? relevant professions will be an added advantage
• Educational background U.C.E, U.A.C.E Certificates, University Degree in marketing and sales ( international degree may be an added advantage)
• Excellent with the use of Microsoft programs (Excel, word, PowerPoint among others).
• Good at online social media advertising.
• Identify markets and schedule meetings with potential clients.
• Provide a consultative approach to create innovative solutions that best fit the need of each individual client
• Develop, grow, and manage the key accounts in the corporate market establishments
• Develop and manage strong relationships with clients and earn their trust.
• Manage and follow up on developed accounts
• Submit weekly reports and avail status updates to the unit leader agent
Skills and Qualities
• Massively positive outlook - the glass must always be half full
• Good at building a long-term relationship
• Problem Solver
• Able to listen to clients needs and address them
• Sector knowledge and industry
• Good at making new contacts and networking