Sanlam Life Insurance Uganda Limited (SLUL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sanlam Emerging Markets (SEM), which is part of the Sanlam Group, responsible for the strategic focus of growing Sanlam’s presence in Africa and Southeast Asia.
SLUL is seeking to recruit hardworking, committed, honest and ethical Sales Agents who serve customers excellently with a track record of exemplary performance and great persistence.
Key Roles and responsibilities
1. New Business Acquisition.
• Prospecting for new Business
• Clients’ Needs Analysis.
• Selling and servicing Clients
• Delivery of policy documents
2. Use of Activity Management Tools.
• Use activity management tools provided i.e., Weekly activity sheets, Attend weekly, monthly any other meetings, activity reports etc.
3. Any other duties assigned by management
• Degree or Diploma in any field of studies.
• Minimum of 1 year of Sales experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
• A driven sales approach that ensures targets are met
• An effective team player
• Excellent analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• Great customer care skills
Interested Candidates should send their CVs attaching copies of their academic documents, National I.D through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Only successful candidates will be contacted.