Job Title: Payments & Financial Services Manager – SafeBoda Uganda Jobs 2021
Job Location: Kampala
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population. On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers, and passengers, with additional financial services, payments, and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Based in Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria we are a venture-funded company (Series B) that is already having a huge impact on millions of people in East and West Africa.
SafeBoda is looking for a Manager to help lead the Merchant Services business vertical within our Payments and Financial Services team. You will be responsible for establishing strategic partnerships with businesses, either leveraging the SafeBoda community to help our partners grow their customer base, or embed SafeBoda as the preferred digital payments provider for their company. This will require working with a range of actors. In addition, this will be an exciting and challenging role that enables the successful applicant to play a pivotal part in identifying, testing and scaling opportunities for SafeBoda.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and grow Merchant use cases for the SafeBoda Walle
- Develop B2B relationships delivering a variety of products across payments, lending and logistics to merchant partners
- Manage a series of corporate partnerships across multiple areas
- Develop highly scalable products and collaborate across Product, Engineering and Operations to deliver.
- Deliver on very ambitious targets
You must have:
- Experience in B2B sales or relationship management
- Product development experience is a plus
- Proven leadership and ability in scaling a team
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or finance related field with academic excellence
- Pro-active ability to move fast, innovate and find creative solutions
- Solid analytical skills and advanced experience of Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the flexibility to negotiate corporate partnerships one minute and explain financial concepts to SafeBoda riders the next
- Love our product and be curious about how it works
- Live the SafeBoda values , represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth and impact
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company in Africa
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free SafeBoda transport
- Free lunch every day
How To Apply for SafeBoda Uganda Jobs 2021
The need for this role is urgent, and we’d like the right candidate. Send an email to [email protected] stating why you would like the role and with your CV/Resume attached.
Deadline: Open until filled
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .