Job Title: – Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021 Public Relations Communications Specialist
Organization: Sadja WebSolutions
Job Location: Kampala
Sadja WebSolutions Profile:
Sadja WebSolutions is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
The general responsibility is to handle public relations, information output, press releases and media requests, social media and/or advertising efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing, copy-editing and proof-reading external communications materials for a wide range of different international audiences;
- Managing content for company social media accounts; engaging with online communities;
- Collaborating with the Content Creation, Media and Graphic Design teams to deliver compelling content (inc. videos, blogs, articles, flyers, publications);
- Updating company presentations and other relevant business development materials;
- Helping to deliver the external communications strategy;
- Monitoring coverage/publicity through alerts and database software;
- Gathering, interpreting and presenting statistics related to web analytics
If You Are a Person, Who
- Is independent, creative and a critical thinker;
- Wants to constantly develop knowledge in communications and marketing;
- Has a natural inclination to take initiative and likes solving problems;
- Has very good analytical skills
- Demonstrates strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Has the ability to work effectively under time pressure and to juggle multiple tasks;
- Is naturally an enthusiastic, positive and open-minded person;
- Has a co-working approach and is a team-player;
- Has excellent communication skills and is success-oriented.
And your professional profile is relevant to the following skills:
- Excellent written and spoken command of English (C1 min.);
- University degree in communication studies, PR, journalism, change management, sociology, or a related field;
- 2+ years’ experience working in communications in an international environment;
- Strong writing, copy-editing and proofreading skills in English;
- Working confidently and effectively across departments;
- Experience in ghostwriting articles/blogs for senior management;
- Managing corporate social media accounts.
We are looking for a person just like you!
How To Apply for Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.