Job Title: 10 Promoters – Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Hariss International Limited
Job Location: Kampala
Hariss International Limited Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Hariss International Limited was founded in Uganda and was built on principles and foundations laid by its founders Mr. Yasser. K. Ahmad, Mr. Chadi. K. Ahmad, and Mr. Izzat. K. Ahmad. Today, the company stands with the philosophy of the same entrepreneurial spirit and determination.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare and organize items to be used in promotions activities.
- Tidy / clean outdoor branding materials.
- To ensure all events are well branded in accordance to the company rules and regulations with the guidance of the supervisor.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise.
- Build lasting relationships with customers.
- Following up with customers and providing guidance on product selection.
- Consistently seek new product knowledge to act an expert for the customer.
- Any other duties assigned to you.
- High school degree or equivalent in business administration, or related field preferably.
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field.
- Demonstrated and proven sales result.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th November 2021