Relationship Manager, SME
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To market the Bank’s products and manage customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approaches with an aim of acquiring profitable new Banking liability business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer advisory relationships and customer loyalty programmes towards the realization of the bank’s mission and vision
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify, generate, convert, and monitor business leads and opportunities into highly profitable clients.
• Provide tailored advice to customers and produce clear account plans linked to the customer strategy.
• Maintain and build a portfolio of customers with an acceptable risk to reward ratio, and work within the confines of the risk management framework.
• Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling and cross selling of SME Products & services.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers, establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services.
• Provide feedback on effectiveness /review of current customer processes.
• In co-ordination with the Head SME, implement and track customer financial plan.
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
• Build positive working relationships and coordinate activities with other departments to ensure seamless customer service.
Min. Education Qualification
A University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Management.
A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Retail banking.
Key Required Skills
• High level of integrity
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong sales/cross-selling skills
• Strong product knowledge
• Analytical Skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Networking skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]