Regional Agency Banking Officer
Jobs at:Finance Trust Bank
Deadline of this Job:
13 April 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role of the Job:
To plan, coordinate and implement the recruitment, training and monitoring of the performance of Finance Trust Bank agents. .
Key Result Areas:
• Recruit agents for the bank and monitor transactions in line with the policy and procedures.
• Monitor the performance of the Bank agent in line with set targets, standards and procedures.
• Implement the training programme for agents as per agency banking annual work – plan.
• Carry out regular visits to agents to confirm compliance with the Internal Bank/ External Regulators’ policies and procedures.
• Carry out first level maintenance of agency banking equipment.
• Handle first level of customer service to agents and handle customer complaints arising from agents.
• Liaise with Marketing dept. to ensure that agent premises are properly branded and the Finance Trust Bank brand is visible at all agent premises.
• Carry out any other work related duties assigned by your supervisor from time to time.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Minimum qualification requirements and Personal attributes for this position:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in any of these fields e.g. Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences /Marketing, education, obtained from a recognised University
• Experience working with FTB as Banking Assistant/Officer for at least one year.
• Certificate of Train the trainer will be an added advantage
• A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• A good team leader with self-drive.
• High integrity
• Flexibility to work and travel upcountry whenever necessary.
• Excellent marketing and sales skills.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to train and disseminate information to teams.
• Proficient in relevant computer applications i.e. excellent Microsoft office skills, excel, internet, etc
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Attentiveness to detail is critical.
• Demonstrated high integrity and sense of confidentiality.
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines.
• Flexible and able to work for long hours.
• Good interpersonal and team work skills.
• No previous disciplinary issues at the branch or at Head Office.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to ride a motorcycle is an added advantage
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to [email protected] . The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.