Salary: 1,000,000 Ugx net pay + Commission (Reviewed after probation)
Benefits: Airtime, transport, lunch
Duty Station: Ntinda
We are looking for a competent Recruitment Consultant to take charge of business development initiatives and assist our clients in finding the best people to staff their business.
You will attract candidates, screen them and match them to appropriate positions. You will create recruiting strategies and build relationships with different hiring managers.
Reporting Lines: CEO
Skills Required .
If you possess sound judgment and communication aptitude, have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we would love to meet you.
What your typical day will look like
- Finding clients and fostering long-term relationships
- Understanding client hiring requirements
- Employing recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising, LinkedIn, headhunting) 60% of your role will revolve around headhunting and creating applicant databases.
- Screening resumes and applications to create longlists and shortlist for final interviews.
- Conducting pre-interview screening and interviewing longlists
- Matching the most suitable candidates to different positions and writing recruitment reports.
- Creating relationships with job seekers and provide career advice.
- Facilitating and finalizing agreements between candidate and employer
- Managing posting jobs on the company website, job boards, and social media.
- Payment follow-ups and collection with the Finance Officer.
Our ideal candidate will have;
- Knowledge of the full cycle recruitment process
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, HR consultant, or similar position
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confidence and a pleasant personality
- Well-organized and report writing skills
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
- BSc/BA in HR, marketing, or another field
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section