Job Title: – RCS Consult Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Marketing Officer
Organization: RCS Consult Uganda
Duty Station: Gulu, Lira
Ros Consult Uganda Profile
As a Marketing Officer, you will have responsibility to sell our growing portfolio of agricultural based loan products (including bicycles, oxen and ploughs, grinding mills and motorcycles). Your position and your sales are based in Gulu or Lira and the surrounding districts.
Work location will be in the Acholi and Lango subregions. Expect to spend about 80% of your time in the field and 20% in office in Gulu or Lira. Your working hours are 40 hours per week for which flexibility is required based on the market needs, this includes that you might need to work weekends or early evening hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Travel daily to the field to meet potential clients and build relationships with local leaders.
• Work with local leaders to identify and target existing organized VSLA and farming groups.
• Identify potential clients that are not formed in a group, and help establish organized groups.
• Market loan products to existing groups and new clients.
• Complete screening and applications for individual clients and approved groups.
• Meet the set monthly/quarterly/yearly targets by ensuring the pipeline clients are closely follow up
• Work closely with Credit Officers to ensure conversion of pipeline clients into sales.
• Go the “extra mile” to build trusting relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
• Deliver high quality client service by keeping time, providing accurate information, and being respectful of all potential customers.
• Provide training to potential clients before loan disbursal.
• Maintain close relationships with customers throughout the loan process.
• Maintain and update client records and duty reports.
• Maintain client and loan pipeline in the marketing CRM.
• Analyse and suggest ways company can improve its marketing strategies.
• Other tasks and projects deemed necessary by the supervisor.
• You have the passion and drive to change the life of smallholder farmers through innovative lending and training strategies.
• Minimum qualification of diploma or degree from recognized university or college.
• At least one year of experience in a similar role working with smallholder farmers.
• Strong computer skills and precision in working with data.
• Fluency in English and Luo (Acholi, Langi)
• Ability and/or willingness to ride long distances on a motorcycle daily by yourself. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply for RCS Consult Uganda Jobs 2021
Interested candidates are invited to apply through [email protected] Indicate the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 16th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.