Job Title: – Raising Gabdho Foundation Jobs 2021 Fresher Retail Sales Executive
Organization: Raising Gabdho Foundation
Job Location: Kampala
Raising Gabdho Foundation Profile:
Raising Gabdho Foundation is a social enterprise that aims to accelerate clean, accessible and sustainable energy for vulnerable communities through innovations for products, approaches to behavioural change and benchmarking good practices. We believe that a mixed solution can accelerate clean energy uptake to reduce the effects of energy poverty and bridge the gap of energy aid poverty as well.
The incumbent will maximise business value from sale of clean energy products in all B2Cchannels through the effective implementation and delivery of specific CustomerValue Propositions. She/he will oversee and develop the clean energy products Retail Sales Force to achieve approved target, ensure appropriate market coverage and coordinate all clean energy sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieving the sales targets on volume and margin through the management and the development of an effective retail sales force.
- Developing and driving implementation of operational plans
- Detecting and consolidating reports of market trends and opportunities in the country
- Coordinating clean energy products related activities with Supply Chain and Marketing to maximise business opportunities across all Indirect channels.
- Steering, developing, managing and motivating staff and ensure that the required competencies are in place to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensuring that HSSE practices are recommended to customers as part of the CVP implementation activities.
- Overseeing Segment credit, rebates and pricing.
- Implementing sales development and promotion, marketing and technical key initiatives and programs.
- The applicant should hold a good Bachelor’s degree. Professional Qualification in Marketing or a Business related qualification will be an added advantage.Excellent track record of success in Indirect Channel management activities with between 1 and 2 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales in B2C environment.
- Ideally successful experience as B2C Sales Manager in FMCG sector
- Successful in developing and leading teams & Strong interface management skills.
- English required, local languages would be an advantage.Skills in Selling & Negotiation.Customer Relationship Management skills Good market awareness.
- Skills in distributor Management, delivering results and pricing.
How To Apply for Raising Gabdho Foundation Jobs 2021
Send your applications to [email protected]
Hand deliver to:
Raising Gabdho Offices,
Makindye Plot: 5907 Block: 273
Females are strongly encouraged to apply!
P.O Box 11492 Kampala-Uganda
Deadline: 10th May 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise .