Job Title: Sales Executive – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for sales and promoting company products and services within the assigned area by developing innovative ways of increasing/ growing sales.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acquire: Maintain and Grow Customer Base: Acquire new customers via extensive marketing as well as supporting and growing the existing customers base of the market to deliver new customer and repeat customer targets.
- Generate Revenue: Consistently/seamlessly deliver on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales quotas through identifying new business prospects and growing the existing customer base.
- Relationship management: Manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
- Research and analyze sales options: Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products as well as assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Reporting: Document and update Management on all customer interactions as well as timely completion of regular sales reports, specifying the number of sales made and any issues arising.
- Performing such other tasks and duties as the Company may from time to time designate as forming part of this job description.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Minimum 2-yearsDirect Sales Experience (Proven track record).
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and customer service skills.
- Has initiative and self-drive.
- Team player with information sharing spirit.
- Experience in the IT, Financial Services and Payment gateways (added advantage).
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 5:00 pm, Thursday 04th August, 2022