Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager (Retail) – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, KCB Bank, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Assistant Relationship Manager-Retail (Personal Banking) to work in Kampala District Uganda.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, Retail Division, the Assistant Relationship Manager-Retail (Personal Banking) will be required to grow and maintain a healthy personal banking portfolio (personal loans, accounts and e-products) and to act as a reliable point of contact for new and existing personal banking customers. Ensure that the customers’ banking needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively, while managing risks associated with new accounts, loan portfolio, account mandates and related process flow.
Roles and responsibilities:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and Manage client relationships and accounts to minimize attrition.
- Sourcing for new personal banking business opportunities in coordination with the sales team and other units.
- Participate in specific product campaigns by ensuring that the products are explained to customers.
- Adherence to KYC and AML policies and procedures.
- Cross sell bank products including assets, liability and electronic banking products
- Initiate personal loan applications and ensure good underwriting practices.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports.
- Managing personal banking portfolios and monitor daily branch budget for personal accounts.
- When selling loans to retail customers, complete the personal loans financial analysis of customers. Where customers don’t meet the minimum criteria, advise the customer verbally or in writing as the customer requires. Report such denials and details to the branch manager on a daily basis.
- Sales calls and market intelligence gathering
- Monitor and handle overdrawn, inactive, dormant and zero balance personal accounts and initiate relevant reports.
- Own and manage personal products at the branch and channel sales targets to contribute towards the out let sales objectives.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
- Risk profiling of potential clients and ensure adherence to KYC and AML policies and procedures.
Daily Roles and Responsibilities
- Customers successfully enrolled, utilizing and enjoying e-channels.
- Increased profitability as a result of quality growth in market share.
- Increased cross-sale ratios.
- Good audit and compliance report findings in relation to KYC.
- Retention of satisfied, well-informed customers.
- Increased up take of personal lending in the branch.
- The applicant must hold a degree or Post graduate degree (Business and/or Finance related)
- Minimum of 1.5years’ experience in a similar role in the banking industry, preferably with 6-12 months in a sales role.
- Good understanding of personal banking products, banking policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the KCB bank products and processes such as account opening and KYC documentation.
- Credit knowledge including understanding and interpretation of financial statements.
- Understanding of behaviour and application scoring systems and how to use relevant scoring software.
- Understanding risk management principles, credit scoring principles and procedures.
- Possession of fine underwriting skills and good understanding personal credit processes.
- Understanding of competitors and their products and services.
- Attend relevant courses and e-learning sessions.
- Good understanding of existing customer profiles.
- The candidate should possess the following interpersonal competencies:
- Organized, proactive, Innovative, reliable, empathetic, persuasive, good team player, decisive, result oriented, energetic, active, with integrity and culturally sensitive.
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 13 th September 2021 by 11:30am
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.