Job Title: 2 Relationship Managers (SME) – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of our client, KCB Bank, we are looking for two(2) competent, skilled, and experienced Relationship Managers-SME to work in Kampala.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Relationship Manager-SME will be required to sell SME products and provide general business banking solutions to customers while observing the policies, processes and procedures of KCB Bank.
- Execute sales of SME assets, Liabilities and other product types as per targets allocated by your Branch Manager.
- To deal with customer queries, requests, instructions, suggestions/service feedback and dissemination of information on bank products to both existing and potential customers.
- Facilitate the branch’s Service Delivery to customers.
- Handle Establishment of new and Variation of existing account relationships.
- Deal primarily with SME accounts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Selling bank products to new customers and cross selling to existing customers.
- Handling establishment of new account relationships, Variations to the existing relationships, Initial stages of credit matters, and Dissemination of information relating to the Bank’s Products & Services.
- Deposit mobilization for the bank
- Extending support and guidance to Customer Care Rep.
- Leadership of the Branch’s customer service.
- Credit cards/debit cards inquiries and encashment.
- Collect information from customers relating to account relationship.
- Handling of shares IPO related matters.
- Initial interview of customers who require financial assistance/facilities and direct them accordingly ensuring that relevant supporting documents are obtained.
- Doing Business banking returns, Customer care returns, Sales returns, and relevant areas of the Executive Summary.
- Annual branch budget relevant areas.
- Sales calls and market intelligence gathering.
- Receive and solve or escalate both verbal and written customer complaints noting to record them in the customer complaints register.
- Receiving, guiding and doing initial appraisal of loan applications
- Explaining and having customers sign letters of offer.
- Offering information on check-off loans, receiving applications, Appraising & Dispatching them to CRU-H/O, and Guiding & Witnessing acceptance of terms of credit on offer letters.
- Completing of the advances facilities books (date applied, approved/declined, date letter of offer signed, date draw down made, etc).
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
- A degree or Post graduate degree (Business and/or Finance related)
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role in the banking sector.
- Prior training in Customer care, Business Documentation, Management Skills and Communication Skills
- Good understanding of banking products, policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of the KCB bank products and processes such as account opening and documentation.
- Credit knowledge including understanding and interpretation of financial statements.
- Understanding of behaviour and application scoring systems and how to use relevant scoring software.
- Understanding risk management principles, credit scoring principles and procedures.
- Possession of fine underwriting skills and good understanding personal credit processes
- Understanding of competitors and their products and services
- Attend relevant courses and e-learning sessions.
- Good understanding of existing customer profiles.
- The candidate should possess the following interpersonal competencies:
- Organized, proactive, Innovative, reliable, empathetic, persuasive, good team player, decisive, result oriented, energetic, active, with integrity and culturally sensitive.
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: 13 th September 2021 by 11:30am
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.