Production Planning Officer
Jobs at:Cable Corporation Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2021
Within Uganda , Lugazi , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cable Corporation of Uganda Ltd is Uganda's oldest and largest Electric Cable and Conductor manufacturing company. It is located at 45Kms on Kampala - Jinja highway within the vicinity of Lugazi Municipal Council, Buikwe District.
We are seeking to recruit suitable qualified persons to fill the following position:
Job Title: Production Planning Officer
Job Reference: CCL/AD1
Reporting to: General Manager
• Coordinating with sales, stores & production to determine customer requirements.
• Managing the dispatch process & dispatch planning.
• Job costing.
• Import & export planning.
• Keeping track of the production schedule
• Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
• Overseeing the work flow in production department.
• Degree/diploma in Engineering; preferably Mechanical or its equivalent & some qualification or experience in sales & marketing.
• A minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing industry.
• Having worked in a Cable/Engineering/construction company/will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Handwritten application with a detailed CV, photocopies of academic documents, names, addresses & contact numbers of 2 referees, recommendation letters from previous employers and contact number should be submitted by post or direct delivery to the following address within 10 days from the date of this advertisement.
The General Manager
Cable Corporation Ltd
P.O. Box 255, Lugazi
By email: [email protected]