Job Title: Sales Executive (Arua) – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Arua, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Sales Executive should be able to sell all the benefits of Pride’s products and services with focus on Savings and Loans as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e. ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA e-collection). He/she will be required to bring in atl east 80 new savings accounts and 20 new loans with values of Shs. 20,000,000/= in deposits and Shs. 50,000,000/= in loans disbursed per month respectively.
Roles and Responsibilities:
a) Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• 80 new voluntary savings accounts opened (excluding fixed deposit accounts) with Ugx.20,000,000/= deposit balances.
• 20 new loans with values of Ugx. 50,000,000/=
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and needs.
• Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
b) Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
c) Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
d) Sells new products and maintain quality customer service by taking part in launches, Pilot testing and various sales activities such as pitch camps, barazas, bazzars, business forums, trade shows, etc.
Minimum Academic Qualification Required: Diploma
## Qualification Code Qualification Name
1 DSS Diploma Social Work & Social Administration
2 DIP M Diploma In Marketing
3 DBA Diploma Business Administration
4 DAF Diploma In Accouting And Finance
Desired Competencies / skills.
Ideals candidates should have the following competencies.
• Excellent selling and cross-selling skills
• Resilience and persistence strong work ethics and discipline
• Ability to accept rejection and work outside the comfort zone
• Enthusiasm with patience
• Emotional intelligence
• Superior communication and presentation skills
• Inter personal skills
• Business acumen
• Customer care and awareness
• Computer knowledge
• Should not be more than 30 years of age.
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local language (Lugbara).
• Should have customer awareness and emotional intelligence skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Motorcycle riding and prior sales experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 4th September 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.