Job Title: Fresher Debt Collection Officers – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Debt Collection Officer will provide the organisation with effective legal services, advice and representation for complicated legal issues according to the organisation’s mandate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice to management and staff on issues relating to the operations, procedures and policies of the
- Provide legal services for security documentation and security
- Prepare and review various legal documents such as contracts, licenses, leases, sales, purchases, real estate relating to Pride’s
- Represent Pride in courts of law and any other fora and design appropriate litigation strategy to monitor the progress of litigation matters
- Ensure recovery of written off and bad
- Supervise, build capacity and appraise subordinate staff in relation to departmental
- The applicants for the Debt Collection Officer should hold Diplomas
- At least two years of related work experience
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 19th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.