Job Title: Personal Banker – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Business Manager
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
The Personal Banker will be accountable for the execution of sales strategies targeting growth of Personal and Community banking portfolios at Branch level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for Branch Implementation of the Business & action plans for Personal Banking.
- Implement Personal banking service and product initiatives that can increase PBU’s profitability, as well as building customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- Cary out Personal Lending & Portfolio management work at the branch.
- Implement & effectively communicate personal banking product Parameters.
- Implement branch sales programs as necessary to maximize personal banking products contribution to PBU’s B/S and P&L.
- Develop direct customer contact and relationships with major account’s holders to monitor & strategize for maximizing sales growth.
- Carry out sales visits to existing & potential top clients and identify sales leads and report on the bank’s high-net-worth customers.
- Maintain relationships with top customers and ensure that services delivered meet client expectations.
- Submit regular performance reports and returns/data to the Branch Management.
- Implement action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Ensure sales growth in the various personal banking products by organizing and conducting branch sales campaigns.
- Encourage cross selling amongst staff.
- Promote knowledge acquisition of personal banking products to potential customers by organizing sale promotions, talk shows, public presentations & meetings as may be guided by the supervisor.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the head of department or management.
- The ideal candidate for the PostBank Personal Banker job must hold a Business degree in Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, management, or any relevant field.
- Relevant Practical training in banking management.
- At least two years of experience in banking or an equivalent industry.
- Business Acumen & Result Driven.
- Understands lending operations specific to Personal banking.
- Selling skills.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical Skills.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Understanding of Bank processes/workflows.
- The ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form in a professional manner is deemed essential.
- Ability to build functioning working relationships across organizational, corporate, and cultural boundaries.
- Takes clear accountability and focuses on delivery of branch goals.
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Ability to demonstrate positive image and role model PBU’s values.
- Must be a person of impeccable integrity.
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and qualified candidates should send application to [email protected] with job title as subject, accompanied with copies of relevant academic documents.
Address applications to Chief HR & Admin Officer, PostBank Uganda.
The following documents should accompany the application strictly online;
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor.
Deadline: 8 th December 2021