Job Title: 20 Telesales Officers – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Bukoto, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a widespread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The Telesales Officer will procure sales through telephone communication.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To enhance customer service and company image.
- To interest customers in taking repeat loans from Platinum Credit (U) Ltd.
- To get referrals from existing customers for more customers.
- To process loans for customers who are contacted and express interest in loans.
- To help grow retail sales for our branches by referring to them customers contacted within their regions.
- Demonstrate and deliver professional, effective and efficient customer service.
- To make after sales courtesy calls to establish customer satisfaction.
- To procure sales in the various products offered by the company.
- Customer retention service
- Winning back churned customers/inactive customers
- Onboarding new customers
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The ideal candidate for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Telesales Officer job must hold a Diploma in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to resolve customer complaints relevant to PCL
- At least six (6) months experience in Tele-Sales.
- Knowledge of Office Administration.
- Age: Between 23 – 30 years old
- Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
- Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
- Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
- Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
- Good computer and database skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 th September 2021