Job Title: 10 Branch Sales Manager – Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Profile:
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
The Branch Sales Manager will grow the portfolio of the branch month on month across all products while maintaining high portfolio quality through a motivated team and satisfied customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for the achievement of the branch portfolio quality target.
- Oversee and manage the recruitment of the required sales team as per the branch targets.
- Develop and implement staff retention strategies.
- Supervise and support regular training of the team in the branch on all processes.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the various teams aimed at assisting them to achieve their set targets.
- Supervise the branch staff to achieve their individual targets month on month on sales and portfolio quality.
- To lead the branch loans committee in timely appraisal and approval of all loans created by the team for compliance in line with product policies and procedures stipulated by the company.
- To enforce a zero tolerance to fraud culture at the branch.
- To maintain high standards of customer satisfaction in line with the company’s customer service charter.
- Ensure discipline is maintained in the branch in alignment with the company values.
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit (U) Ltd Branch Sales Manager job should hold a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Experience in managing sales teams.
- Above average people skills/soft skills (includes listening skills, stress management)
- Analytical capabilities for report writing purposes
- Integrity and ability to both work in and lead a dynamic team
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- good knowledge of company credit/lending policy
- Team player who can manage people efficiently in a changing environment.
- Good computer and database skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
How To Apply for Platinum Credit Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications, detailed CVs and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 5th October 2021