Personal Banker - Arua Branch
Jobs at:Orient Bank
Deadline of this Job:
29 July 2021
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To market the Bank’s products through pro-active and consultative approaches with the aim of acquiring profitable new Banking business.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Address walk-in NTB Clients (any segment) sales needs, generate pull from catchment campaigns and word of mouth.
• Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e. Internet Banking, Fast Pay, Contact Center, ATM.
• Explain respective banking proposition that fits their Customer’s need/s and broaden the conversation to include all products.
• Ensure required documents for account opening/ activation are available.
• Conduct KYC, Open account/activate products & Tag clients to the right segment.
• Fulfil basic service needs and pass on rest to CSO.
• Listen and understand the needs of the clients.
• Explain proposition that fits customer needs (respond to client needs and do next best conversation).
• Make referrals for specialized needs.
• Pre-identify employees from employers targeted by WPB.
Key Performance Indicators
• New loan sales
• Volume of NTB loan sales
• No. of CASA
• Value of NTB
• Banc assurance
• Customer Service
Min. Education Qualification
• A Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
• A post graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years Banking experience.
Key Required Skills
• In-depth knowledge of banking industry
• Knowledge of banking products
• Understanding KYC
• Knowledge of Credit and Marketing
• Interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted