Job Title: – Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 Personal Banker
Organization: Orient Bank Uganda
Job Location: Arua
Reports to: Branch Manager
Orient Bank Profile:
Orient bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 25 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy.
In November 2002 Orient Bank successfully out competed other Banks in taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL). This was a Bank of Uganda invitation bid, which Orient Bank won due to its Professional, Technical and Banking soundness.
To market the Bank’s products through pro-active and consultative approaches with the aim of acquiring profitable new Banking business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Address walk-in NTB Clients (any segment) sales needs, generate pull from catchment campaigns and word of mouth.
- Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e. Internet Banking, Fast Pay, Contact Center, ATM.
- Explain respective banking proposition that fits their Customer’s need/s and broaden the conversation to include all products.
- Ensure required documents for account opening/ activation are available.
- Conduct KYC, Open account/activate products & Tag clients to the right segment.
- Fulfil basic service needs and pass on rest to CSO.
- Listen and understand the needs of the clients.
- Explain proposition that fits customer needs (respond to client needs and do next best conversation).
- Make referrals for specialized needs.
- Pre-identify employees from employers targeted by WPB
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably from a recognized university.
- A post-graduate degree or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years Banking experience.
Key required skills
- In-depth knowledge of banking industry
- Knowledge of banking products
- Understanding KYC
- Knowledge of Credit and Marketing
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
Key performance indicators
- New loan sales
- Volume of NTB loan sales
- No. of CASA
- Value of NTB
- Banc assurance
- Customer Service
How To Apply for Orient Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested candidates who meet the criteria indicated above are requested to send their applications, and updated Curriculum Vitae to the following email: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 29th July, 2021 at 5:00pm
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.