Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in marketing, project management or related fields.
• Take initiative to do what's necessary in your ability to win Company Objectives
• Managing an on-base and remote team of creatives
• Learn and use klark.io administration tools and features to move and organize work to completion.
• Coordinate between creatives, Klark.io, and customers
• Contribute to solving the company's biggest Problems
• Ensure good customer support concerning our service and technical Issues
• Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability
• Manage the daily functions of the business
• Prepare necessary performance review and reevaluate processes
• Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
• Manage budget to align with goals of the business
• At least 1 year of experience in marketing, or Project management.
• You have managed a team before.
• You are a critical thinker, and take on problems as challenges to overcome
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Strong ability to multitask
• Comfort working with multiple people within business
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Follow this Link to Apply https://bit.ly/klark-ops-lead