Job Title: – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022 Office Assistant
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Delivery of direct Debits and cheques to the different banks within the stipulated time.
- Delivery of documents as assigned
- Document Assembling and filling
- Maintain proper records on the document Transfer
- Ensure timely delivery of hard copy documents, equipment and other facilities from the head office to other locations and vice versa
- Acts as an agent to pick Direct Debits from the banks and also to deposit cheques and the transfer forms with the banks.
- Support records office in document assembling and filling
- Support the operations and finance teams with photocopying and scanning of documents.
- Support the marketing function in delivery and assembling of branding items at the required locations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B)
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 16th May 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.