Job Title: – Numida Uganda Jobs 2021 Fresher Product Manager
Organization: Numida Uganda
Job Location: Kampala
Numida Uganda Profile:
Product Managers drive Numida’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling road map and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for our external and internal users. This is a highly dynamic role and is well suited to ambitious, creative and analytical individuals. If you hope to challenge yourself and the status quo while growing personally and professionally, this is the role for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Research and Analysis
– Generate observations and learnings about our product, users, and market using various means
– Identify risks and opportunities within our market, assess potential viability of ideas before building anything
– Design and monitor Key Performance Indicators for features and products, report on successes and failures and carry those learnings forward to future products or features – Disseminate key learnings to team members to inform opportunities for improvement – Scope and implement small and large scale experiments to generate signal regarding product opportunities
Product Scoping, Roadmapping, Prioritization
– Engage different teams and stakeholders to determine relative needs and priorities – Translate company strategy into prioritized roadmap
– Advocate and defend product changes using qualitative and quantitative data – Respond to rapidly shifting company and user needs
– In collaboration with other product team members (Designers, Analysts, Engineers), create Product Requirement Documents and hand them off to developers
Team Building and Culture
– Build and nurture relationships with team members across the company. Support other teams wherever they may require it.
– Hire and manage Junior Product Analysts, provide mentorship and prepare them for careers in design/product/analytics
– Represent Numida’s values and culture and promote our company externally, to clients, stakeholders and future hires
Minimum Qualifications for Numida Uganda Jobs 2021:
WHO YOU ARE
• A creative risk-taker who has no interest in following the status quo. You’re confident about your convictions and are ready to back them up
• A self-driven, results-oriented high achiever ready to take on a lot of responsibility and ownership to drive Numida’s growth and product excellence
• A data-obsessed decision maker who fundamentally believes that ideas aren’t worth much until tested
• A great communicator who speaks and writes in a clear, thorough and timely manner using effective communication tools and techniques
• A team player who is not afraid to ask for help when needed & and is just as quick to lend a hand https://numida.com Product Manager – 2021
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 2+ years of experience building and shipping products using an Agile methodology • Strong Data Analytics abilities, with preference for PostgreSQL and Excel
• Deep understanding of best practices for user testing, interviewing and design thinking • Familiarity with trends in banking, fintech, and payments within Africa
• Relevant schooling: background in Design, Computer Science, Marketing, or Business Development • Past work experience in any of the following:
– Financial services industry (banking, fintechs, micro finance)
– Telecommunications and Mobile Money / Payments
– Building API focused products
– People Management and/or Project Management
Your Compensation and Reward:
This is a full-time, high-growth role in an early-stage East African technology start-up. We are an unconventional business solving an extremely difficult problem. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and diverse team based in Kampala, alongside Numida staff in San Francisco, Toronto, and Vancouver. Employee share options are also part of the compensation for this position, giving you an ownership stake in Numida’s overall success.
How To Apply for Numida Uganda Jobs 2021
Please submit your CV/Resume and a short cover letter sharing more about yourself, your experience, and why you are inspired to work with Numida. You should also respond with short answers (2-3 sentences per) to the following questions. Creativity is encouraged.
1. What is your favourite product and why?
2. What is your favourite metric and why?
Please send to [email protected] with the subject line: Product Manager.
Deadline: 25th June 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.