Job Title: – Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022 Accounts Assistant (Receivable)
Organization: Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Manager –Receivable
Job Ref.: No. MIUL/AA-R
Mukwano Industries Uganda Limited Profile:
The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out accounts reconciliation and keep track of customer accounts
- Process credit/debit notes on a daily basis
- Process receipts and make entries in the system on daily basis
- Keeping track of customer limits and Bank Guarantees
- Handling Customer queries
- Follow up for customer due with sales department
- Settle and clear accounts on a daily basis
- Checking and reconciling EFRIS Invoice Vs SAP on daily and Monthly
- Follow up on unrealized receipts and effecting customers account in the system
- Any other duties assigned by Manager-Receivables and Risk.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or related business courses
- One year’s working experience in a similar role.
- Computerized accounting programs,
- generally accepted accounting principles,
- Supervisory skills,
- Team Building Skills
- Accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Stress Management skills* High level of honesty and respect
- Demonstration of sound work ethics.
How To Apply for Mukwano Industries Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should visit our website Click Here, go to the career page and upload the Cover letter; CV, and Academic Credentials OR send their Cover letter, CV, and academic documents to [email protected] stating the Job Ref No. in the subject line.
Closing Date: 1 st July 2022