Job Title: 4 Fresher Route to Market Supervisor – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Senior Manager Route to Market
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
The Route to Market Supervisor will be responsible for managing the RTM.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage and lead national and IB RTM (Route to Market) strategies;
- Ensure sales and distribution model in line with company strategies;
- Execute and evaluate RTM performance distributor infrastructure;
- Develop solid and optimized RTM strategy including Urban and Rural Approach using the new IT system to exploit and explore to opportunity and potentiality of the market;
- Develop Annual Business Plan for RTM implementation;
- Implement and adapt reality of ” Optimized RTM strategy ” by Generating and defining RTM metrics dashboard and monitoring distributors dashboard performance;
- Build RTM capabilities and process implementation by training distributors and staff on the distributorship business model;
- Conduct financial analysis Return on Investment of RTM process to be shared with key stakeholders, control system in place to get region compliance on distributor management;
- Monitor the Distributor sales strategies and plans in line with the set guidelines so as to meet the specific annual sales targets of the business;
- Prompt Commission follow up for the Distributors to incentivize Distributors to produce more sales and to reward and recognize Agents who perform most productively;
- Ensure Proper Branding and Routing of all Distributor Trucks to promote the Company Brand;
- Monitor sales activities of the Distributors to ensure Distributor Contract
- Implement and Monitor usage of Sales Force Automation among the Distributors to Increase customer satisfaction and ensure effective utilization of sales force automation (MIO)
- Cascade numeric distribution across the entire market through door to door selling;
- Working Relationship and work Environment:
- Working with the entire staff and functions in Movit Products Limited;
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field of study from a recognized university.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience in an FMCM setting from a busy working environment.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and numerical skills with a strong business acumen
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing industry and FMCG operations.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.