Job Title: 23 Territory Sales Managers – Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Movit Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Regional Business Manager
Movit Uganda Profile:
Movit Products Limited (MPL) is a leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan. Movit Products Limited manufactures healthy beauty hair, skin and nail care products aimed at empowering every person to face life with confidence. As part of our new strategic journey 2017-2021, we are expanding our operations and strengthening our structures to meet our customers’ needs.
The Territory Sales Manager implements the sales strategies within the distributor territory and oversees all territory sales activities to ensure market development and sales target achievement.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To manage the distributor territory sales teams in order to achieve the sales targets;
- Implement the national sales strategies and joint business plan with the distributor in line with set internal guidelines so as to meet the specific annual sales targets of the business;
- Undertake market intelligence and identify all new business opportunities to expand business within the distributor territory;
- Maintain an understanding of the developments in the territory at all levels exploiting all the opportunities and develop adequate business forecast and plans and advise management;
- Manage the excellent execution of trade, shopper and consumer promotions in the distributor territory and travel to meet customers and other potential customers 80% of the time;
- To carry out trade visits to all customers in the territory and ensure and manage a door- to-door distribution of all our SKUs;
- To ensure route completion as per the route schedule;
- Forecast distributor territory sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness;
- Manage the order review process, including pricing adherence, and customer requirement clarification;
- Ensure distribution efficiency and effectiveness in the assigned territory and achieve both weighted and numeric distribution and manage merchandising and seeding practices;
- Ensure sales growth by SKUs & the segments within the distributor territory;
- Ensure optimal utilization of Van Man sales automation system and for maximum value addition;
- Ensure competitor information and data is analyzed and escalated to the management;
- Opening up of new POS within the territory for better penetration;
- Monitor distributor operations providing support for their day-to-day activities and target achievement;
- Visiting POS to further strengthen existing sales channels;
- Minute every meeting, follow up issues to closure and & duly informing stakeholders;
- Trade JBPs activation and follow through;
- Merchandising audits and feedback;
- In charge of Visibility & BTL drives in their areas of operations;
- Promotion execution and feedback in their areas of operations including POSM execution;
- NPDs and EPDs listing and distribution;
- Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
- Working with the entire staff and functions in Movit Products Limited;
- Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders;
- Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
- Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to work in a team.
- The ideal candidate must hold minimum a Degree in a Business-related field of study from a recognized university.
- Experience in the management of FMCG sales operations under distributors.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant work experience in FMCG sales and distribution setting.
- Good negotiation, analytical and numerical skills with a strong business acumen.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity.
How To Apply for Movit Uganda Jobs 2021
Please quote the Name of the job title in the subject line.
NB: Please note that while we thank all applicants for their interest in working with Movit Products Limited, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 26th July 2021
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.