Job Title: – MOGAS Uganda Jobs 2022 Station Manager
Organization: Maestro Oil & Gas Solutions (MOGAS)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Maestro Oil & Gas Solutions (MOGAS) Profile:
Founded in 1987, Maestro Oil & Gas Solutions (MOGAS) is an integrated regional downstream oil marketing company with business operations ranging from international oil trading to marine and inland terminals, retail networks, and lubrication services. MOGAS has strongly positioned itself as the leading brand name for fuels, oil and lubricants in East & Central Africa with operations in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo and the UAE.
The Station Manager is responsible for Business development , to ensure customer retention, recruitment and good customer service Daily Stock reconciliation and balancing for white products , Lubricants and LPG.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business development
- To ensure customer retention, recruitment and good customer service
- Daily Stock reconciliation and balancing for white products , Lubricants and LPG
- To ensure safety and proper house keeping.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Operating knowledge of computers and related software.
- Excellent telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
- Handle multiple tasks and deadlines with a proactive approach.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Requires A least one year of experience in a related field.
- Preferably a diploma or degree
How To Apply for MOGAS Uganda Jobs 2022
Should Send Their CV With All Details Along With Cover Letter And Copies Of Relevant Academic Documents In Pdf Format to: [email protected]
Deadline: 19th July 2022
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact us if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.